Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Towards The Light

When the summer sun is shining,
Shaking the sails within my heart I know,
(Fly away, grand blue sea)
A brand new world that had been hiding
Has opened up its doors for me to go,
(Fly away, grand blue sky)
Swaying in the troubled waves,
From all despair I can be saved,
For the horizon on the other side is Is what I aim for!
And though I’ve traveled far from where my search began,
Over seas of green and shores of sand,
Through the endless, everlasting world out there,
I know that with this burning passion driving me,
Someday, somewhere, I’ll finally
See the light I have searched for everywhere!
A stark parade of seamless days, and
Never-changing clouds within the sky,
(Fly away, seagull, fly)
I see inside of you a future,
You can’t begin to know though you may try,
(Fly away, endless blue)
Even if I shun the pain,
And let those faults I have remain,
I will no longer have my dreams to hope for,
So let’s go today!


Why is it I am searching over every coast?
What do I desire most?
Well the answer’s surely somewhere up ahead,
My beating heart as open as my flag unfurled,
I’ll sail throughout this world,
Holding the strength inside me left unsaid!

Where’s the hidden treasure I so long to see?
And even with this burning passion driving me,
How far can dreaming guide me?
I do not know, but even so…


I’ll keep on moving far from where my search began,
Across the sea, beyond the sand,
Through the endless, everlasting world out there,
I know that with this burning passion driving me,
Someday, somewhere, I’ll finally
See the light I have searched for everywhere!

I’ll find it there! 

No comments:

Confess My Feeling

Always, for 24 hours, every time I think of you, these impatient feelings of mine, just flow out. Although it’s easy to say “I love you”,wh...