Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bon Voyage


Have the courage, set sail and believe and we will sea glimpse of the sun rising on a tomorrow!
Back when we first started,
We hadseparatehorizons
Sailed toward different dreams
Things have changed now
For together we found we look through the spyglass
and see
And we know
That our hearts have brought us here
Where the compass points our destiny
There's no looking back
Take the helm with me!
BON VOYAGE
We cast off all our troubles
Forget the past!
Though the future's unclear
We still can smile we know we'll get there
NO REGRETS
Every tear that we've cried only helps our
dreamscome true!
You and those dreams are precious in my life.
A glimpse of the sun rising on a tomorrow!

No comments:

Confess My Feeling

Always, for 24 hours, every time I think of you, these impatient feelings of mine, just flow out. Although it’s easy to say “I love you”,wh...