Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New World

Across the sky
Across the sea
A little fear
Can turn into hope

I began to walk
Through this world
What sort of encounters
Am I searching for?

Though my thoughts seem to crumble apart, I hold back my stirring heart
And believe in the future your voice conceals

Our journey has only just begun
How will our dreams and bonds be connected?
Our collective hearts will give us the strength to fight
We'll have transcended the darkness
And reached the tomorrow that lies ahead

Beyond the night
Beyond the morning
Your voice
Cannot be heard

Don't look back
To when you were pretending to be strong
Inside your heart
Are shining miracles

Before you knew it, you'd taken many echoing footsteps
The feelings you believe in will support you

No comments:

Confess My Feeling

Always, for 24 hours, every time I think of you, these impatient feelings of mine, just flow out. Although it’s easy to say “I love you”,wh...