Friday, July 19, 2013

Sake Of Dragging This Heart..

I have been thinking a lot about growing up, and all of the relationships and broken hearts we go through. I always wonder how many times I said “I love you” to someone and knew I didn’t mean it. It makes me think about all of the people that have said they love me and didn’t mean it as well, and I get really pissed off, because I hate when people lie. I mean, if they were lying to get in my pants, that is one thing, but just for the sake of dragging this heart through the mud. I don’t think anyone has ever used me for my body, and that really, really hurts. It really does. I want to be a booty call. Isn’t that what we all want out of life; to be someone’s “go to” sex slave? I forgot what I was talking about. Oh yeah, Love. Love sucks.

No comments:

Confess My Feeling

Always, for 24 hours, every time I think of you, these impatient feelings of mine, just flow out. Although it’s easy to say “I love you”,wh...