Friday, July 19, 2013

I Realize...



Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness, and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we finally realize our own.
As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.I’m moving on. No more waiting. No more hurt. If you wanted me, you could’ve had me, but you didn’t. You blew your chances. Now, I hope you’re happy living your life wondering “what would have happened if you took a chance with me” cause I’m no longer here. I’m no longer waiting.

No comments:

Confess My Feeling

Always, for 24 hours, every time I think of you, these impatient feelings of mine, just flow out. Although it’s easy to say “I love you”,wh...