Thursday, December 19, 2013

Stand up~

Yeah, stand up boys!
Come on, face forward
Step towards the tomorrow whose call enveloping you is your guide
Yeah, stand up girls!
At the end of what’s more than real
We’ll grab a light that’s been covered by thick clouds

How we spent our days before isn’t good enough
At full speed
We can blast through
Even the highest walls
Stand up for your dream!

Be enthusiastic at what you do,
No matter what it is
Push your way through to make an opening
No matter how far
The answer you’re seeking is
Stand up for your dream!
Even if my feelings
Show weakness
Your voice that I hear close by
Gives me courage and strength
I can go the distance

No comments:

Confess My Feeling

Always, for 24 hours, every time I think of you, these impatient feelings of mine, just flow out. Although it’s easy to say “I love you”,wh...